Phoenix 7.0 – More Powerful. More Efficient. More Value.
You asked. We listened.
Phoenix® 7.0 new features and enhancements are the direct result of user feedback we received to make the world’s most advanced PK/PD software package even better. Phoenix 7.0 includes a powerful new graphics engine, enhancements to the gold-standard WinNonlin® engine for NCA, and the introduction of first-in-class cloud support for PK/PD modeling with Phoenix NLME™.
New features and enhancements in Phoenix 7.0 include:
- A new graphics engine that generates out-of-the-box high native resolution plots and figures for publications, poster presentations and regulatory reports, eliminating the need for using third-party graphing tools.
- A new data layer delivers 90% reduction in memory utilization, improving user experience when working with large datasets or modeling projects.
- An enhanced WinNonlin engine integrates parallel computing technology cutting non-compartmental analysis (NCA) time in half.
- Integrated support for execution of Phoenix NLME jobs on remote/parallel compute platforms.
- Informative diagnostic dialog message boxes pinpoint model coding and setup errors to quickly troubleshoot and get users back on track faster.
- The NLME engine added integrated support for delay differential equations, critical for PK/PD models in complex therapeutic areas such as oncology, diabetes and arthritis.
Powerful integrated graphics engine delivers customizable high resolution plots and figures
Are you ready to fully leverage the power of Phoenix 7.0 today?
If you are a current licensed Phoenix user please email firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade to Phoenix 7.0. If you are a current Phoenix license holder the upgrade to version 7.0 is included in your subscription.
To experience all the new features and improvements in Phoenix 7.0 that will streamline your PK/PD analyses and help you become more efficient, contact us at email@example.com.