Adding WinNonlin Validation Suite to your Phoenix platform provides software validation in < 30 minutes with locked PDF reports containing links to results.
Save Time with Integrated ToolsLimited time offer for Phoenix Software & Training!
PK/PD and non-compartmental analyses can be time consuming, requiring detailed attention to every step from data preparation to report generation. Phoenix WinNonlin™’s integrated tools for data processing, graphing & charting, report generation, and compliance create an efficient, all-in-one collaboration workbench.
Phoenix WinNonlin is used by over 10,000 scientists at more than 1,500 establishments in 60 countries. It is the industry standard for non-compartmental analysis (NCA), pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD), and toxicokinetic (TK) modeling with a proven 30-year history.
Regulatory agencies, including the US FDA, Japan Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Agency (PMDA), China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA), and the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), all use Phoenix WinNonlin to evaluate drug submissions.
PHOENIX VERSION 8.4
Accomplish more with the latest release of the Phoenix platform with:
- Usability Enhancements: You will find a collection of improvements focused on making the user experience more intuitive and streamlined , making your daily tasks smoother and more efficient. For example, duplicating objects within a workflow is a convenience that will save you time and allow you to work more effectively.
- Auditability Improvements: We understand the importance of maintaining a robust audit trail. One of the auditability features in Phoenix 8.4 is the ability to easily set user preference for UTC or system time zone for date/time formatting.
- Compatibility Upgrades: The release makes Phoenix more compatible than ever before. For example, Phoenix 8.4 now supports more data filetypes, including sas7bdat files and SAS transport file (XPT) formats through v9.
- Watch the What’s New video for a tour of the enhancements
Create PK CDISC Domains in Minutes with PK Submit. Automate the time-consuming and error-prone task of creating CDISC domains for regulatory submissions.
We are here to help. Certara University provides a wide range of training options to get you started on WinNonlin, from beginner to advanced courses.
Intuitive dataset preparation
- Use the simple interface to import SDTM-formatted datasets and prepare analysis-ready datasets. The Phoenix workflow traces data from the moment it is imported through final analysis, preventing data loss and costly re-analysis.
- Our one-step ratios plugin provides quick and easy calculation of NCA ratios including bioavailability, accumulation, linearity index, and parent/metabolite comparisons
- Our Enhanced Descriptive Statistics provide automated calculations of sample and population statistics for skewness and kurtosis, user-specified percentiles, and more
User-friendly graphics engine and table generator
The integrated graphics engine in Phoenix WinNonlin automatically creates publication-quality plots, figures and tables to create standardized PK/PD reports.
The Phoenix Platform’s charting capabilities provide the ability to utilize the offset function, change font size and style, change the order and presentation of categorical axes, and more. The outputs can be quickly attached to a PK/PD report for communicating results internally and to regulatory agencies.
Workflows for consistency and efficiency
- Increase productivity by reusing workflows across multiple projects and analyses
- Output with the click of a button—data processing/formatting, analysis, figure, plots, and tables
- Drag and drop new data into an existing workflow to generate updated results effortlessly
- Eliminate time-consuming analyst work or the need for a separate data programmer
Access Phoenix Anywhere!
Phoenix Hosted empowers research teams with enhanced performance and increased flexibility in their daily WinNonlin business. Phoenix Hosted supports various operating systems and hardware and offers easy scalability to adapt to organizational needs. The solution facilitates seamless collaboration on PK projects and, as an added productivity booster, allows extensive processing to occur remotely while users focus on scientific tasks within Phoenix. IT departments also benefit from Phoenix Hosted, as it reduces their workload by eliminating the need for desktop software installation and management.