Phoenix NLMETM lets you focus on your models, not the tools required to implement the models. Phoenix NLME is a population modeling and simulation software for scientists with varying levels of experience—from novice PK/PD scientists to the most advanced modelers. This comprehensive package includes integrated data preparation, modeling, and graphics tools with the same user interface that is used in Phoenix WinNonlin™.
18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies in the world use Phoenix NLME.
PHOENIX VERSION 8.3
Accomplish more with the latest release of the Phoenix platform with:
- Open-source plotting (RShiny ggquickEDA)
- Built-in plot and Reporter upgrades
- Phoenix NLME: Additional Visual Predictive Check features
- Phoenix NLME: Phoenix Modeling Language updates (Distributed delay function)
Phoenix NLME meets all scientific and technical requirements for PK/PD analyses. Because of its flexibility and power, Phoenix NLME is used across drug development phases and for global regulatory submissions, including:
- Translational modeling
- Extrapolation of PK data from animals to humans
- Prediction of the pharmacodynamics in humans based on in vitro models
- Combination of PK and PD data from multiple animal studies
- Enhancement of study designs to minimize animal use
- Includes QRPEM, the fastest expectation maximization algorithm available
- Comes grid-enabled with an algorithm that uses the maximum number of cores for each run to minimize time from days to minutes. Send jobs to a remote computing platform with one click.
- Offers separates analyses for different types of data such as continuous data with BQLs, categorical data, and time to event data with Visual Predictive Check
- Simplifies coding delays in PK/PD models with the distributed delay function, which can be used in place of transit compartments, dual absorption models, effect compartment models, and indirect response models.
- Develop models without coding with our graphical model editor and model library. Advanced users can code using Phoenix Modeling Language (PML)
- Avoid poor parameterization with the graphical tool for initial model parameter estimates
- Quickly troubleshoot issues with diagnostic dialog messages that pinpoint errors
- Compare models side-by-side with the comparer tool
- Automatically generate diagnostic outputs for each model to assess model robustness