Testing Clinical Drug Trial “What-if” Scenarios
Certara’s Trial Simulator™ is a software platform that helps determine the effects of variability in drug and subject characteristics on the likelihood of trial success. With Trial Simulator, users can:
- Test trial designs against expected drug and subject characteristics to predict the probability of success
- Compare trial designs across a range of assumptions for dosing schemes, trial sizes, drug potency, subject recruitment, and disease severity
- Determine the range of possible trial outcomes
Minimize risks and guide decision making
Trial Simulator helps quantify uncertainties about the drug and upcoming trials.
Easy to use
The graphic interface enables rapid, intuitive modeling. The library of pre-defined model components makes it easy for users to develop models without previous coding knowledge.
Compare potential trial designs that cannot be tested clinically, understand the likelihood of success of different designs, and answer “what if” questions.
Design more informative clinical trials
Trial Simulator helps anticipate risks and preview the range of expected results before committing to further development of a drug and exposing human subjects to experimental therapies.
- Define and test interactive drug models
- Perform statistical and sensitivity analysis through graphical and statistical summaries
- Test the impact on trial outcomes on changes in known information, assumptions about the drug and subject characteristics, and variations in the trial design
- Create simulation reports and study trial protocols