Nathan Teuscher is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry as a scientist, consultant, and teacher. Nathan has been teaching and training for over 15 years in the pharmaceutical industry, providing lectures in general pharmacokinetics to non-scientists, and specialized training in population pharmacokinetics and drug development to industry experts. Nathan also developed on-line training tools for Pharmacy students, intuitive software tools to aid in pharmacokinetic analysis, and a mobile application for calculation of pharmacokinetic parameters. His dynamic teaching style helps students understand the material and integrate the concepts into practice.
- American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- International Society of Neurochemistry (ISN)
- American Society of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapuetics (ASCPT)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacology (ACCP)
- Lincoln Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40, 2008
- Walter F. Enz Award for Excellence in Pharmaceutics, 2001
- AAPS PPDM/CS Graduate Symposium, 2001
- Distinguished Faculty and Graduate Student Seminar, 2001
- American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (AFPE) Fellow, 1999 – 2001
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Pharmacological Sciences Training Program, 1998 – 2000
- Smithsonian Computerworld Laureate, 1999
- California Boy’s State Representative, 1991
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America, 1989
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.