Accomplish More with Phoenix—New Phoenix 8.1 Release in June 2018!
As the gold standard for pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) software, our upcoming Phoenix 8.1 release delivers new capabilities to automate processes, reduce errors, and save you time. Dr. Nathan Teuscher, VP of Pharmacometric Consulting, Venkateswari Muthukrishnan, Phoenix WinNonlin Product Manager, and Ana Henry, Executive Director of Training, shared our latest innovations in WinNonlin and NLME and conducted a live demo.
Watch this webinar to learn how to get the most out of Phoenix.
- New NCA Ratios Plugin delivers one-step calculation of renal clearance, accumulation ratio, linearity index, parent to metabolite exposure ratios and more
- Descriptive Statistics will include additional automated statistical calculations geometric SD, user-specified percentiles, and an option to select statistics for outputs
- More Charting Capabilities allow chart controls by sort or group variable, order profiles in legend, error bars for bar/column plots, offset for any overlaid plot, and more
- Enhanced WinNonlin Validation Suite provides full software validation in under 30 minutes with locked PDF reports containing links to results and updated validation template documents aligned with latest regulatory guidance documents
- Improved Visual Predictive Check in Phoenix NLME offers separate analyses for different types of data such as continuous data with BQLs, categorical data, and time to event data
Furthermore, we are adding charting capabilities that enable users to order the presentation of categorical axes, utilize the offset function, change font style and size, and more. These enhancements will provide more flexibility for customization of charts and plots.