Optimize Your PK/PD Modeling and Simulation Experience
Phoenix® Connect™ is a productivity tool that allows researchers to optimize the Phoenix platform when performing pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) modeling and simulation. With Phoenix Connect users can:
- Simplify data import from multiple sources
- Integrate common 3rd party tools into Phoenix workflows
- Generate Microsoft® Word® documents with user-selected tables, listings and figures (TLFs) from any Phoenix object in the workflow
- Saves time spent generating reports: Using the Phoenix Connect Reporter object eliminates the costly and error prone manual transfer of TLFs into reports.
- Streamlines data import and preparation: Phoenix Connect 1.4 seamlessly imports data from Watson LIMS™ and CDISC®data sources.
- Enables compliance: Phoenix Connect is used by all Phoenix products to access the Phoenix Knowledgebase Server™(PKS™) data repository, which provides support for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, and offers audit trails and version control.
- Supports research agility: Ability to create workflows that support both Phoenix and 3rd party algorithms in the same workflow
- Import study data from Watson LIMS databases and generate analysis-ready Phoenix worksheets
- Import relevant CDISC SDTM or SEND domains (like DM, EX, PC), merge the datasets and generate analysis-ready Phoenix worksheets
- Export analysis results into CDISC SDTM or SEND datasets
- Create Phoenix workflows that can execute scripts for commonly-used pharmacometrics tools such as NONMEM®, R, and SAS®
- Use the NONMEM comparer facility where NONMEM runs can be compared side by side to identify the best model
- Execute analysis of Phoenix Connect NONMEM, PsN®, R Script, and SAS objects remotely via a separately-licensed Remote Processing Server (RPS).
- Automate the transfer of TLFs into a Word report and generate context-sensitive, auto-numbered captions and footnotes for TLFs
Contact us to learn more about how Phoenix Connect can complete your PK/PD modeling experience!
|Certara is a CDISC Registered Solutions Provider|