Phoenix NLME: The Modern Population PK/PD Modeling Tool for Today’s Scientists
Phoenix® NLMETM software is a population modeling and simulation solution for scientists with all levels of experience—from the most advanced modelers to novice PK/PD scientists. This comprehensive package includes integrated data preparation, modeling, and graphics tools, and uses the same GUI that you use in Phoenix WinNonlin.
The most user-friendly and powerful nonlinear mixed effect modeling software available
NLME lets users focus on their models, not the tools required to implement the models. For Phoenix WinNonlin users, the shared interface makes it an easy transition to learn how to use NLME.
Model-building using an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Flexible options for model building: novice users will appreciate the built-in model library with graphical model editor, which permits model development without coding. Models can also be manually coded using Pharsight Modeling Language.
- The graphical tool for initial model parameter estimates helps avoid poor parameterization.
- Informative diagnostic dialog message boxes pinpoint model coding and setup errors to quickly troubleshoot and get users back on track faster
- The model comparer tool lets users compare models side-by-side to facilitate decision making.
- Diagnostic output including tables and figures are automatically generated for each model to help users assess model robustness.
New diagnostic messaging dialog boxes pinpoint model coding and setup errors and provide solutions to get you back-on-track faster
Powerful and widely used for regulatory PK/PD submissions
Phoenix NLME software meets all scientific and technical requirements to be used for PK/PD analyses supporting regulatory submissions across the world. Because of its flexibility and power, Phoenix NLME is used across the development phases and for global regulatory submittals, including:
- Translational modeling
- Extrapolate PK data from animals to humans
- Predict the pharmacodynamics in humans based on in vitro models
- Combine PK and PD data from multiple animal studies
- Enhance study designs to minimize animal use
Our algorithms and grid computing support get results faster
- Phoenix NLME includes QRPEM, the fastest expectation maximization algorithm available today†.
- Phoenix NLME comes grid-enabled out of the box! Users can send Phoenix NLME jobs to a remote computing platform (MPI Clusters, Linux computers, and Linux grids) with the click of a button. After sending a job to a Linux grid, users can close Phoenix, and the results are automatically downloaded to the project file when the job is finished.
We’re committed to your success
We provide a wide range of education and support tools to get you started and to keep you up-to-date with the most important advancements in modeling, including step-by-step guides, classroom and on-demand e-learning training courses available through Certara University, webinars, educational blog posts and access to an active user support forum community.
Contact us to learn why Phoenix NLME is the most powerful nonlinear mixed effect modeling software available today.
† Liu, Xiaoxi and Wang, Yuhuan. Comparing the performance of FOCE and different expectation-maximization methods in handling complex population physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models. J. Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics (2016). 43:359-370.