We are pleased to announce a new tool, Simcyp Discovery Simulator to increase confidence in decision-making during the pre-IND and translational drug discovery and development stages.
Simcyp Discovery is an intuitive physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) software for small molecules, derived from the industry-standard and regulatory-adopted Simcyp Simulator.
View this software demo by Dr. Hannah Jones to learn about how Simcyp Discovery provides first-in-human PK prediction and its other use cases:
- Delivers early PK, PD and most importantly, a mechanistic first-in-human PK prediction
- Guides decisions regarding the optimal laboratory objectives for a chemical series
- Supports high throughput screening for rapid batch processing of results to triage the best drug candidates
- Includes a static DDI calculator that flags victim and perpetrator DDI liability against regulatory guidelines, from the FDA, EMA and PMDA
- Helps strengthen work in early formulation screening
- Enables the prediction of exposure in tox studies