Certara recently announced the launch of the SimcypTM Discovery Simulator, a PBPK platform developed specifically for discovery and translational scientists. Simcyp has been leading the scientific field of PBPK modeling for over twenty years and is used for decision-making throughout all stages of drug development and post-marketing. While the benefits of the Simcyp Simulator are numerous and well-documented, Simcyp Discovery’s functionality and attainability has been tailored to address the needs of discovery and translational scientist during the initial phases of drug discovery and development.
Key applications for Simcyp Discovery include:
- Enables pipeline optimization and lead candidate selection, including rapid batch screening for drug triaging;
- Provides mechanistic first-in-human PK prediction, as well as early PD;
- Facilitates simulation of animal data and early formulation guidance;
- Supports prediction of exposure in toxicology studies;
- Assesses DDI risk via a newly developed static DDI calculator that flags victim and perpetrator DDI liability against regulatory guidelines, from the FDA, EMA and PMDA.
In this webinar, join our technical expert, Iain Gardner Ph.D,, for a personalized tour of Simcyp Discovery and Q&A.
Note: The session will be provided only in English.