Follow a Defined Career Path or Create Your Own
Certara is a fast-pace company where our people are our success. We are working to innovate the biosimulation and regulatory writing industry by transforming the most crucial R&D, regulatory and patient care decisions across the globe. We work with 1,200 commercial companies, 250 academic institutions and numerous regulatory agencies.
Whether your passion is pharmacometrics, systems pharmacology, client support, regulatory writing, software development or sales—you can follow a defined career path or create your own with offices located across the globe.
- Associate Consultant – Simcyp (US)
- Associate Director, Modeler
- Associate Scientist, PK Analysis
- Director, Modeler
- Regulatory Writer – Synchrogenix
- Research Associate/Research Scientist (Pediatrics) – Simcyp (UK)
- Research Associate/Research Scientist (Formulation) – Simcyp (UK)
- Research Associate/Scientist (System Toxicology) – Simcyp (UK)
- Senior Consultant and Scientific Advisor – Simcyp (US)
- Software Engineer – Simcyp (UK)
Certara offers both competitive base pay and an annual bonus program that is based on company and individual performance.
Health and Welfare Benefits
All employees working 30 hours or more a week are eligible for a robust company sponsored benefit programs. Coverage begins on date of hire with Certara supplementing a significant portion of the premiums.
Certara offers a qualified 401k plan that includes a Company-match, investment support, and a diverse investment program with our partners at MassMutual.
All regular employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible for company-paid time-off and holiday pay. In addition, Certara provides its employees with company paid short & long term disability and accidental death & dismemberment insurance effective on the date of hire at no additional cost.
Equal Opportunity Employer