#1 harishkk

harishkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 03:57 AM

Hello

I would like to know how to set preference for connecting Phoenix with R , i have Phoenix Connect license, I have tried to edit preferences by mapping R to executable file, and it installed the R, even then it didnt work

Any help would be great

Iam trying to plot VPC using R by using PHX NLME

Regards

HK

#2 Simon Davis

Simon Davis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:39 AM

Hi Harish, these are my R preferences, the development environment entries are option if you want to refine your code within R itself; (note I have an old version of R!).  I've given the text below too if that helps;

C:\Program Files\R\R-3.1.0\bin\R.exe

C:\Program Files\R\R-3.1.0\bin\x64\Rgui.exe

--args $File

If that doesn't work then please post your project with the results you're getting and I'll try to help identify the problem.

Simon

#3 harishkk

harishkk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 09:49 AM

Attached File  PhenobarbitalR2015_Error in Phoenix connect.phxproj   5.17MB   370 downloadsHello Simon,

I tried to map the preferences and $File in the arguments,

but still no luck,do we have to download the ggplot and lattice packages seperately from CRAN and load them before we execute the run

Iam attching the project for you to review

#4 smouksassi1

smouksassi1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 20 November 2015 - 02:16 PM

Hi,

this is a screeshot of my settings.

Note that it really depends on your particular installation and whether you installed R the default way or not.

You can also choose another IDE like Rstudio as long as you point to the executable.

Of course the script assume that you have everything set up correctly before hand so if you miss a library make sure to install it in your R environment first that can be done outside of phoenix.

Regards,

Samer

Attached Thumbnails

• EditPreferencesRphoenix.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users