As the gold standard for pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) software, our upcoming Phoenix 8.1 release delivers new capabilities to automate processes, reduce errors, and save you time. Dr. Nathan Teuscher, VP of Pharmacometric Consulting, Venkateswari Muthukrishnan, Phoenix WinNonlin Product Manager, and Ana Henry, Executive Director of Training, will share our latest innovations in WinNonlin and NLME and conduct a live demo.
Join this webinar today to learn how to get the most out of Phoenix.
- New NCA Ratios Plugin delivers one-step calculation of renal clearance, accumulation ratio, linearity index, parent to metabolite exposure ratios and more
- Descriptive Statistics will include additional automated statistical calculations geometric SD, user-specified percentiles, and an option to select statistics for outputs
- More Charting Capabilities allow chart controls by sort or group variable, order profiles in legend, error bars for bar/column plots, offset for any overlaid plot, and more
- Enhanced WinNonlin Validation Suite provides full software validation in under 30 minutes with locked PDF reports containing links to results and updated validation template documents aligned with latest regulatory guidance documents
- Improved Visual Predictive Check in Phoenix NLME offers separate analyses for different types of data such as continuous data with BQLs, categorical data, and time to event data
Furthermore, we are adding charting capabilities that enable users to order the presentation of categorical axes, utilize the offset function, change font style and size, and more. These enhancements will provide more flexibility for customization of charts and plots.
About Our Speakers
Nathan Teuscher is the Vice President of Pharmacometric Solutions at Certara. He is a leader in the pharmaceutical industry as a scientist, consultant, and teacher. Nathan has been teaching and training for over 15 years in the pharmaceutical industry, providing lectures in general pharmacokinetics to non-scientists, and specialized training in population pharmacokinetics and drug development to industry experts.
Venkateswari Muthukrishnan, PhD, is the Phoenix WinNonlin Product Manager at Certara. She has over 17 years of experience in PK/PD analysis. Previously, she worked as a Phoenix application engineer, technical support specialist, and trainer. Eswari has conducted over 50 PK/PD modeling training courses. She has led and contributed to several successful drug discovery and development programs. She received her doctoral degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Ana Henry has extensive experience in a variety of roles in the pharmaceutical industry. Most recently she acted as product manager for the complete suite of Certara desktop products, personally leading the development of Phoenix, the industry’s premier PK/PD software platform. Currently, she is with Certara University’s Scientific Training and Education Department, tasked with training and content development of E-learning courses. Ana has extensive experience in software demonstration and training, and is adept at offering technical expertise and evaluation of software products. She has trained and provided support for Phoenix WinNonlin, Phoenix Connect, Phoenix NLME, Phoenix Knowledgebase Suite, AutoPilot, PKS Reporter, Trial Simulator, and PK/PD methodology courses. Prior to Certara, Ana worked in the pharmaceutical industry as a biostatistician and a pharmacokineticist, designing, analyzing, and reporting on clinical studies. Ana is also a regular guest speaker in the graduate PK/PD course at the University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.