Cardiovascular: Strategic Modeling and Simulation Services
Certara has extensive experience in modeling and simulation to support cardiovascular drug development across all phases of clinical development. Our consultants have addressed key issues in trial design, dose selection, and development strategy for a broad range of cardiovascular diseases and conditions, including pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), congestive heart failure (CHF), hypertension, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and hyperlipidemia.
- Acute cardiac failure
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS), coronary artery disease
- Angina, stable angina pectoris
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Blood loss during cardiopulmonary surgery
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Dyslipidemia, hyperlipidemia, hypertriglyceridemia
- Hypertension, isolated systolic hypertension (ISH)
- Non-valvular atrial fibrillation (NVAF)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH)
Clinical Trial Outcomes Databases
Our compilations of public data from the clinical and scientific literature in several cardiovascular indications, including a Dyslipidemia Clinical Outcomes Database, provide a ready context for model-based meta-analysis to assess your compound’s performance against competing therapies.
Advances in model-informed drug development technology are ushering in a new era for cardiovascular drug development. Certara Consulting Services can leverage this approach to help you make data-driven decisions at all stages of your drug’s development.