About our Clinical Trial Outcomes Databases
Our Clinical Trial Outcomes Databases form a quantitative framework to leverage valuable external data, providing key development insights to maximize the probability of success for a new drug.
- Comparative effectiveness
- Endpoint and subpopulation relationships
- Biomarker efficacy and safety outcome
- Trial design optimization
- Competitive analysis and commercial viability
Gathering, formatting, standardizing, and exploring the data is needed before you can make good decisions about which parts of the data are the most relevant for your development questions. The sooner you can predict the probability of medical and commercial success the faster you can make better informed decisions.
Our Clinical Trial Outcomes Databases, accessed through our online interactive CODEx interface, provide comprehensive and up-to-date data on major therapeutic areas.