Phoenix NLME: The Modern Population PK/PD Modeling Tool for Today’s Scientists
Phoenix® NLMETM software is a population modeling and simulation solution for scientists with all levels of experience—from the most advanced modelers to novice PK/PD scientists. This comprehensive package includes integrated data preparation, modeling, and graphics tools, and uses the same user interface that is used in Phoenix WinNonlin®.
The most user-friendly and powerful nonlinear mixed effect modeling software available
Phoenix NLME lets users focus on their models, not the tools required to implement the models. For Phoenix WinNonlin users, the shared interface makes it an easy transition to learn how to use Phoenix NLME.
Powerful and widely used for regulatory PK/PD submissions
Phoenix NLME software meets all scientific and technical requirements for PK/PD analyses, supporting regulatory submissions across the world. Because of its flexibility and power, Phoenix NLME is used across the development phases and for global regulatory submittals, including:
- Translational modeling
- Extrapolation of PK data from animals to humans
- Prediction of the pharmacodynamics in humans based on in vitro models
- Combination of PK and PD data from multiple animal studies
- Enhancement of study designs to minimize animal use
New! Phoenix NLME includes the distributed delay function to simplify coding model delays in PK/PD models in therapeutic areas such as oncology, diabetes, and arthritis.
Our algorithms and grid computing support get results faster
- Phoenix NLME includes QRPEM, the fastest expectation maximization algorithm available today†
- Phoenix NLME comes grid-enabled out of the box with an algorithm that uses the maximum number of cores for each run to minimize time from days to minutes without any user intervention; users can send Phoenix NLME jobs to a remote computing platform with the click of a button
- Pair Phoenix NLME with Certara’s Burstable Compute Grid, which provides access to up to 1800 cores, affordably and without IT support
Remote Computational Grid Setup in Phoenix
Model-building using an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- With flexible options for model building, novice users will appreciate the built-in model library with graphical model editor, which permits model development without coding; for more advanced users, models can be manually coded using Phoenix Modeling Language
- The graphical tool for initial model parameter estimates helps avoid poor parameterization
- Informative diagnostic dialog message boxes pinpoint model coding and setup errors to quickly troubleshoot and get users back on track faster
- The model comparer tool lets users compare models side-by-side to facilitate decision-making
- Diagnostic outputs, including tables and figures, are automatically generated for each model to help users assess model robustness
We’re committed to your success
We provide a wide range of education and support tools to get you started and to keep you up-to-date with the most important advancements in modeling, including step-by-step guides, classroom and on-demand e-learning training courses available through Certara University, webinars, educational blog posts and access to an active user support forum community.
Contact us to learn why Phoenix NLME is the most powerful nonlinear mixed effect modeling software available today.
† Liu, Xiaoxi & Wang, Yuhuan. (2016). Comparing the performance of FOCE and different expectation-maximization methods in handling complex population physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models. J. Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, 43, 359-370.