Phoenix PK/PD Modeling and Simulation Software
Certara’s Phoenix platform is the leading PK/PD modeling and simulation software used worldwide by 6,000 researchers at biopharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and global regulatory agencies, including eleven divisions of the US FDA.
Phoenix extends the winning formula of WinNonlin by combining its trusted algorithms with built-in, easy-to-use graphical user interface and textual editor for advanced analysis. Phoenix 8.1 offers features that support compliance and efficiency, including:
- Fully-integrated WinNonlin Validation Suite for fast automated software validation in under 30 minutes
- Visual workflows that can be reused and locked to increase efficiency, maintain compliance, and create reports
- CDISC SDTM and SEND data preparation
- High-quality tables and figures
- A project-centric design to easily store, share, and reuse Phoenix projects
Certara Professional Certification
Certara Professional Certification program launched in June 2018 as an online accreditation of user competency and proficiency of PK/PD data analysis using Certara software such as Phoenix WinNonlin.
Earning a Certara Professional certification will show that you have passed a rigorous exam, validating that you have the necessary skills to perform PK/PD analysis using the industry-leading software. Certifications expand your professional reach with new credentials by demonstrating that you know how to use the tools to complete PK/PD analyses effectively and efficiently.
The first certification available is “Certara Certified NCA Analyst” using Phoenix WinNonlin Version 8.0 or 8.1. Certifications will be valid for 3 years.
Phoenix Workbench: New Features for Quality Control & Ease-of-use
- Lock Phoenix workflows with a password to prevent changes and for quality control
- Easily load and save object settings with one click
- Activate desktop licenses within Phoenix without a separate application
Take a tour of Phoenix 8.1 in our archived webinar!