3D Chemical Visualization and Decision Support
Benchware® 3D Explorer is a tool that allows researchers to view, share, understand, and experiment with complex molecular data such as protein-ligand crystal structures, docking results, molecular alignments, or other 3D chemical information. It contains state-of-the-art molecular graphics, user-friendly interfaces, and scientific and communication capabilities.
With the Benchware 3D Explorer, life sciences researchers can:
- Perform flexible ligand-ligand alignment and protein-protein alignment
- Compare 3D structural features
- Create and explore new chemical ideas prior to synthesis
- Share models and results with other researchers
- Develop and deploy custom solutions and applications
- Supports Strategic Planning
Benchware 3D Explorer lets researchers including non-expert molecular modelers, to make more informed decisions based on 3D molecular visualization.
- Increased Efficiency
Automate repetitive tests with macro recording capabilities. Share macro scripts throughout an organization to ensure research consistency.
- Leverage existing investments and extend ROI
Integration with standard productivity software (Symyx Draw, ChemDraw, PowerPoint) allows researchers to easily enter their ideas and present their results.
- Decrease Costs
Create and explore new chemical ideas with the intuitive 3D editor without having to spend time or money on synthesis.