Model-informed Drug Development
Incorporating population variability into mechanistic prediction of PK and modeling PK/PD
November 12–13 & 14–15 in Shanghai, China
Focused workshops offer an in-depth insight into specific areas of modeling such as:
- Transporter-related ADMET
- Absorption and pharmaceutical issues
- Pediatric drug development
- Parameter estimation (PE) and pharmacodynamics (PD)
- Complex drug-drug interactions (DDIs)
- Cardiac safety assessment using pre-clinical data
- Best practice in PBPK model building
- From discovery to first-in-human (FIH) using IVIVE-PBPK modeling
How do I register?
Online booking for Simcyp events is handled through the Simcyp Members’ Area. Your saved profile is automatically captured on the booking form so there is no need to re-enter your contact details. Click here to link to the booking forms—you will be prompted for your Simcyp Members’ Area user name (email address) and password. If you have forgotten your log-in credentials please follow the instructions on-screen.
If you have not yet registered for the Members’ Area please sign up now.