Model-informed Drug Development
Incorporating population variability into mechanistic prediction of PK and modeling PK/PD
May 14–18 in Leiden, The Netherlands
Delegates will learn how to simulate:
- Metabolic drug clearance (CL)
- Metabolic drug-drug interactions (DDIs)
- Gut first-pass metabolism
- Oral drug absorption incorporating food effects and the impact of dosage form
- Effect of transporters and enterohepatic recirculation on kinetics and DDIs
- Drug distribution to different organs
- Population variability in drug concentration-time profiles
- Variation in kinetics in specific populations (pediatrics, ethnic groups, various disease populations)
- Data for therapeutic proteins
- Pharmacodynamic effects of different compounds
- Time-course of drug in plasma that fits observed clinical data (achieved by combining fitting techniques with IVIVE, PBPK and drug specific in vitro data)
How do I register?
Online booking for Simcyp events is handled through the Simcyp Members’ Area. Your saved profile is automatically captured on the booking form so there is no need to re-enter your contact details. Click here to link to the booking forms – you will be prompted for your Simcyp Members’ Area user name (email address) and password. If you have forgotten your log-in credentials please follow the instructions on-screen.
If you have not yet registered for the Members’ Area please sign up now.