This event runs from 1st – 5th August 2016 in Tokyo, Japan
- By participating in this workshop, you can learn how to predict the following items.
- Drug metabolic clearance (CL) Drug interactions was through the metabolism · (DDIs)
- The first pass in the gastrointestinal tract And absorption after oral administration (including the effects of diet and dosage forms)
- Pharmacokinetics and DDI impact of transporters and intestines liver ring against
- Distribution of the drug to the various tissues -Individual differences in drug blood concentration transition in a certain population
- Specific population (children, race, various diseases) the difference in the body dynamics in · Various drug pharmacodynamic (PD) And plasma concentrations remained consistent with the measured value of the clinical trial (parameter identification (use of IVIVE and PBPK in PE)
How do I register?
Online booking for Simcyp events is now handled through the Simcyp Members’ Area. Your saved profile is automatically captured on the booking form so there is no need to re-enter your contact details. Click here to link to the booking forms – you will be prompted for your Simcyp Members’ Area user name (email address) and password. If you have forgotten your log-in credentials please follow the instructions on-screen.
If you have not yet registered for the Members’ Area please sign up now.