Certara software support remains unchanged and is available 24/5 by calling (919) 589-2465 or through the support portal Certara.service-now.com/csm
Pirana: A Leading Pharmacometrics Modeling Workbench
Pirana is a flexible, extendible pharmacometrics workbench that provides modelers with structure, tools, and a graphical user interface to facilitate the iterative processes used to create pharmacometric models and perform simulations.
Optimize Your Pharmacometrics Workflow
Pirana’s research tools nurture a connected, efficient, and impactful modeling and simulation environment.
- Faster, easier model building: Pirana includes model templates and wizards, a library of goodness-of-fit plots (R), model diagnostic tools, and model translation tools
- Simplified model validation: Its built-in support for version control enables traceability and reproducibility
- Staying organized is effortless: Use Pirana to keep track of model runs and results
- Seamless access to open source tools: It interfaces with state-of-the-art population PK/PD modeling tools for visual predictive checks, covariate modeling, and bootstraps
- A modeling workbench: Pirana works with NONMEM, R, Perl Speaks NONMEM (PSN), and Monolix
- Flexible computing environments: Pirana is available in both a desktop and cloud-based version and can run on all major operating systems (Windows, OS X, and Linux)
|In Pirana’s main window, an overview of the models in the current folder is presented, together with model description, run results, and notes.
Start Using Pirana Today
Contact us to find out how Pirana delivers faster, more efficient modeling and simulation results.