Phoenix PK/PD Modeling and Simulation Software
Certara’s Phoenix® platform is the leading PK/PD modeling and simulation software used worldwide by more than 6,000 researchers at biopharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and global regulatory agencies, including eleven divisions of the US FDA.
Phoenix includes WinNonlin™, the industry standard for non-compartmental analysis (NCA), pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD), and toxicokinetic (TK) modeling. It provides access to the most sophisticated PK/PD workbench tools available today enabling greater ease of use and more efficient pharmacometric workflows, and offers features that support compliance and efficiency, including:
- Fully-integrated WinNonlin Validation Suite for fast automated software validation in under 30 minutes
- Visual workflows that can be reused and locked to increase efficiency, maintain compliance, and create reports
- A project-centric design to easily store, share, and reuse Phoenix projects
- Access to Certara Integral™ a next next-generation 21 CFR Part 11 compliant PK data repository for collecting, managing, and storing multiple types of data sets for analysis, sharing and reporting of clinical pharmacology, pharmacometrics, and other relevant clinical data
- Access to PK Submit™, which supports the automatic generation of a complete electronic PK regulatory submission package, including all necessary CDISC domains, during the normal process of performing NCA analysis
- Access to the NLME Validation Suite provides objective evidence of testing Phoenix NLME™ required for software validation
Certara Professional Certification
Certara Professional Certification program is an online accreditation of user competency and proficiency of PK/PD data analysis using Certara software such as Phoenix WinNonlin.
Earning a Certara Professional certification will show that you have passed a rigorous exam, validating that you have the necessary skills to perform PK/PD analysis using the industry-leading software. Certifications expand your professional reach with new credentials by demonstrating that you know how to use the tools to complete PK/PD analyses effectively and efficiently.
The first certification available is “Certara Certified NCA Analyst” using Phoenix WinNonlin Version 8.0, 8.1 or 8.2. Certifications will be valid for 3 years.