D360 20.1 is now available!
- Increased biologics analysis capabilities provide deeper sequence-activity relationship analysis for design and prioritization.
- New molecular analysis capabilities enable quantitative structure-activity relationships that combine favorable structural characteristics.
- New data visualization in the form of sticky labels in charts, support for font changes in the chart axes, better support for image data for biologics and high content screening, and more.
- New and updated user workflow and usability in the form of dashboard notifications, printing interface, and more.
- Improved scatterplot and chemical series calculation.
- Updates to the D360 automated test tool to simplify and shorten new deployment test cycles.
- Additional configuration options now available.