Get Certified with Certara’s Professional Certification Program
Certara Professional Certification is an online accreditation of user competency and proficiency in analysis of PK/PD data using Certara software such as Phoenix WinNonlin, Phoenix NLME, etc. Earning a Certara Professional Certification provides validation that the necessary skills to perform PK/PD analysis using the industry-leading software have been achieved, and expands a scientist’s professional reach by demonstrating proficiency and expertise in PK/PD analysis.
Several types of certifications are offered, each requiring a unique online exam. All certification exams are conducted online at Certara University and can be taken anywhere you have internet access. Participants who pass the exam receive a certificate that is published in the Certara Professional Certification directory where employers can confirm the existing certification. Digital certification badges are also provided to share your accomplishment on social media.
Why Get Certara Certified?
Demonstrate that you have the required skills to perform PK/PD analysis using industry-leading software. This certification will provide you with an advantage in your career, including:
- Demonstrating domain knowledge in the area of PK/PD analysis using Phoenix WinNonlin
- Improving the chances of career placement and advancement
- Ensuring qualification for performing a job or task
- Demonstrating proficiency in the tools used to complete PK/PD analyses efficiently and cost effectively
- Access to a community of like-minded professionals
- Insightful problem-solving skills after certification
- Expanding your professional reach with new credentials
- A network of peers that also share your certification accomplishment
- Reducing time spent with support and increasing efficiency of tasks performed in Phoenix
Share your Accomplishment:
Get Your Digital Certification Badge
After earning a Certara Professional Certification, you will receive a digital badge that describes your qualifications. You can share your digital badge on various social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Representing your credential as a badge gives you the ability to share online in a way that is simple, trusted, and can be easily verified in real time by colleagues and/or employers.
Certara maintains a public registry of Certara certified professionals on Credly’s Acclaim platform. This public registry lists the credentials of individuals who hold a current Certara Professional Certification. This directory is a verification tool for employers and other professionals to confirm who holds a valid certification from Certara. To search the Certara certification directory, please click here.
The Certara Professional Certification Program adheres to privacy laws and cannot release any information about an individual to a third party.