Location: Echo Starhotel Milano, Viale Andrea Doria, 4, 20124 Milan, Italy
Join the worldwide Phoenix user community and the Certara Phoenix team to learn about how Phoenix is leveraged to accelerate drug development. The meeting will include presentations from Phoenix users, and updates on the Phoenix vision and roadmap. In addition, Phoenix User Group Meeting will also have exciting events planned for the participants of the Milan event that you don’t want to miss out on.
Spots are limited, so be sure to save your seat soon!
To view the agenda, click here.
- Get exposure to cutting edge science and hear from our keynote speakers Prof. Dr. Gehring and Dr. Cardot
- Hear about our vision for the future of the Phoenix platform and how we plan to continue to support our customers in their digital transformation
- Meet your peers in leading pharmaceutical companies and learn how they address their PK/PD challenges with Phoenix
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Phoenix platform with hands-on training on Phoenix Hosted
- Provide feedback on the direction our software is taking and influence development priorities
Who should attend:
Pharmacometricians, DMPK Scientists, Clinical Pharmacologists, Discovery Scientists, Clinical Data Manager, Heads of Research Development Departments, Chief Information Officers, Chief Scientific Officers, Heads of R&D IT, Heads of R&D
It’ll be nice to see you in Milan!