Want to learn how to save 90% of the time spent generating reports? Watch this 2 minute video to learn how to create reports using the Phoenix Connect Reporter Object.
What are people saying about Phoenix Connect?
Check out this review of Phoenix Connect from Nathan Teuscher of LearnPKPD.com!
“I found this connection [R and S-Plus interface] extremely helpful.”
- Vincent Duval, PharmD. Novartis Pharma AG
“...experts can have their cake and eat it too..."
“With the addition of [Phoenix] Connect, experts can have their cake and eat it too! ...users will always want the ability to export results/data for input to other software. It is a non-trivial feature.”
– Jon Monteleone, Pharsight Consulting Services
Phoenix® Connect™ is a productivity tool that allows researchers to optimize the Phoenix platform when performing PK/PD modeling and simulation. With Phoenix Connect users can:
- Simplify data import from multiple sources
- Integrate common 3rd party tools into Phoenix workflows
- Generate Microsoft Word documents with user-selected tables, listings and figures (TLFs) from any Phoenix object in the workflow
Saves time spent generating reports
Using the Phoenix Connect Reporter object eliminates the costly and error prone manual transfer of TLFs into reports.
Streamlines data import and preparation
Phoenix Connect 1.4 seamlessly imports data from Watson LIMS™ and CDISC® data sources.
Phoenix Connect is used by all Phoenix products to access the PKS data repository, which provides support for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, and offers audit trails and version control.
Supports research agility
Ability to create workflows that support both Phoenix and 3rd party algorithms in the same workflow.
- Import study data from Watson LIMS databases and generate analysis-ready Phoenix worksheets
- Import relevant CDISC SDTM or SEND domains (like DM, EX, PC), merge the datasets and generate analysis-ready Phoenix worksheets
- Export analysis results into CDISC SDTM or SEND datasets
- Create Phoenix workflows that can execute scripts for commonly-used pharmacometrics tools such as NONMEM®, R, and SAS®
- Use the NONMEM comparer facility where NONMEM runs can be compared side by side to identify the best model
- Execute analysis of Phoenix Connect NONMEM, PsN®, R Script, and SAS objects remotely via a separately-licensed Remote Processing Server (RPS).
- Automate the transfer of TLFs into a Word report and generate context-sensitive, auto-numbered captions and footnotes for TLFs
Phoenix Connect is supported for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows® 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1. The following server operating systems are supported: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 64 Bit and Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
Processor: Intel® Core 2.0 Duo 2.0 GHz, or a CPU of EQUIVALENT processing power
RAM: 2 gigabytes RAM
Hard drive space: 300 megabytes free
Detailed system requirements, including international language support.